Thursday, December 19, 2013

I remember when my Dad said these exact words to one of my dates! Didn't realize then how much love was behind them.

Cute
Cute

Download whole gallery
Baby Picture
Baby Picture

Download whole gallery
Great Baby Announcement Idea!
Great Baby Announcement Idea!

Download whole gallery
I remember when my Dad said these exact words to one of my dates! Didn't realize then how much love was behind them.
I remember when my Dad said these exact words to one of my dates!  Didn't realize then how much love was behind them.

Download whole gallery
Baby girl clothes- I wish they had an adult version of this too, I would totally wear it. H would be so cute in this!
Baby girl clothes- I wish they had an adult version of this too, I would totally wear it. H would be so cute in this!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment